Monday, December 24, 2007

Bad Christmas Music

In the annals of bad Christmas music, Christmas in the Stars, the Star Wars Christmas album, deserves a very special mention.

The standout track is "What do You Get a Wookie For Christmas (When He Already Owns a Comb)". Thanks to the marketing genius of George Lucas!



Due to the holidays I'm busier than a one-legged Riverdancer, but normal posting frequency should be back soon... yeah, that's it. Maybe later I'll post more Very Special Christmas Music.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

John,

You have to check out this Christmas CD by a group called Kasio Kristmas. It's the coolest and most unique recording on top of being a bizzaar Holiday CD that I've ever heard. (and I listen to tons of music)

I hate to put links into comments, but I really feel that you'll appreciate their holiday music. You can hear some of their music here

www.kasiokristmas.com
and they're also on myspace noe

www.myspace.com/kasiokristmassong

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page