Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Overnight Guests


Mike was my first "active" overnight guest. He was SO excited to go for a car ride, he just couldn't stop licking my face. When we got home, he wanted to go out for an activity, so we got back in the car and headed to the canyon hiking trail. He did great - he's a very active dog and seemed to enjoy scrambling over the rocks. We even unexpectedly ran into some off-leash dogs and he handled himself beautifully. Once we got back, he was a model guest and slept nicely on the bed.


Mike's run-mate is Gina, who I never did get a good picture of because she's a little camera-shy. I was a little bit worried about Gina's overnight because in her run at Best Friends, she's VERY active and quite bossy - I was afraid she'd tear up the hotel room. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Once she gave the room a once-over, she settled right in. We went for a brief hike and spent the rest of the evening indoors. Gina just wants to be near you, whatever you're doing - not in an annoying way, she just wants to hang out where you are. She's very affectionate and slept curled up right next to my head. What a great dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page