Sunday, July 27, 2008

All Moved In

Well, I'm all moved in to my (temporary) hovel here in Kanab, UT and tomorrow is my first day at work, which I'm sure I'll have something to say about.

First of all, though... I've got some housing issues to deal with, stat. This room is fine for the time being, as long as I'm not here for too long. Tomorrow will be the Day of Many Phone Calls.... or, uh, 5, because that's all the places I've found that are available and in my price range.

Waded through 3000 of my 6000 RSS articles and exactly 0 emails. Sigh. Maybe tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

What's wrong with your room? No bar?

7:13 PM  
Blogger Frosty said...

WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE YOUR ROOM? TELL US MORE!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Chilly said...

I know this syndrome well. You get to your destination and you're surprised by your accommodations but not in the 'oooo goodie, this is nice!' kinda way but in the 'oh man, this might suck for a while' kinda way.

Good luck!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page