Friday, August 29, 2008

Dogtown - National Geographic Channel


I just got back from the premiere showing of the opening episode of the second season of National Geographic's Dogtown. It was amazing and touching - I was very nearly bawling at the end. Kudos to NatGeo for really taking the time to understand and explore the underlying issues and philosophy of Best Friends. I recommend it highly - it will be on next Friday, Sept 5 at 7pm and rerun several times that week. Find out more about the real Dogtown here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'll be watching....I really enjoyed "The Grizzly Man Diaries" on Animal Planet last night-also a series using the 90 hrs of video that wasn't used in the film.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page