Saturday, August 16, 2008

GoodSearch

GoodSearch gives money to a charity you specify every time you do an internet search. I always thought it was a wonderful idea, but they use Yahoo as a search engine and I'm a Google search guy.

Their new product, GoodShop, is a slam-dunk for me! You log in to Goodshop, pick the e-commerce site you'd like to shop at, and Goodshop will donate a percentage of your purchase price to the charity you designate. All of the big e-retailers are there.

I would, of course, encourage you to designate Best Friends as your charity, mostly because I like to eat. However, there are many wonderful nonprofits to choose from that can get donations at no cost to you! WIN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'll check it out....

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page