Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm back

In the new apartment, surrounded by boxes and have my new net access hooked up! Hopefully I'll be able to do more of an update tomorrow.

Over at BF they have more on the nearly 1000 dogs seized from a puppy mill in W. VA. They decline to name the owner but I won't be so kind; 72 year old Sharon Roberts appears to have cut herself a deal that gets her out of criminal charges by voluntarily surrendering the animals and signing an agreement not to breed dogs ever again. Ms. Roberts claims to have had six employees helping her with the kennel - and as anyone who's ever raised a litter of puppies can tell you, 6 people for 1000 dogs is far, far beyond woefully, dismally, criminally inadequate. Good riddance.

God, I hope I find some fun stuff to post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page