Friday, August 29, 2008

Jessie Update


Well, Jessie's long, slow recovery from ligament surgery will hopefully clear another hurdle tomorrow: she's been approved to start some off-leash activity, for short periods at first and then slowly adding time. I'm going to take the girls out to the head of a hiking trail tomorrow (just the head, she's not ready for a rock scramble yet!) and let them run around for a bit. Jessie's been handling all this very well, but I know she's going a bit stir crazy and having some off-leash park time every day will really help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frosty said...

Aww! Lick her face for me, k?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm glad she's doing well-I think abt them (and u) every day.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page