Monday, August 18, 2008

Smokey

When I got back to work on Monday morning, my co-workers said that there was a surprise for me. A dog had been transferred into one of the buildings I work in - my old buddy, Smokey! He's as much of a lover as ever - I went right in with him and sat down, and he climbed into my lap just like old times. I got to visit him for a few minutes at a time throughout the day and he still loves to curl up in my lap and tolerate my singing. (The one stuck in my head today was "You Belong to Me" - Dylan style, not Deano.) I'm looking forward to spending time with him and helping his rehabilitation all I can.

(Apologies for the poor photo, there's a happy black dog in my lap there somewhere.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chilly said...

I love that song. Especially the Patsy Cline version. Lucky Smokey. :)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous lovemybabies said...

Give Smokey a hug for me.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page