Friday, July 10, 2009

Pets Alive Blog


It's a good day to be a Pets Alive supporter: they took in a miracle dog who survived the gas chamber in AL and later gave birth to 10 healthy puppies along with all of the pups. It's extremely rare for a dog to survive a gassing and unheard of for that dog to then give birth to a large, healthy litter!

Please take a look at the work Pets Alive is doing as a true No Kill shelter and consider giving them your support!

On a side note... the fact that there are still shelters using gas chambers to kill animals is both horrifying and barbaric. This is a practice that must be stopped.

1 Comments:

Blogger patricia said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://largepet.info

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page