Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back to Pets Alive!

Dropped by Pets Alive today to visit the dogs of the Great Beagle Rescue - so good to see so many of them GONE! They're flying into their new homes just as fast as they can have their spay/neuters! Several went home today while I was there including this cutie.


I also met this really cool dog who I think I'm going to be spending some time with: Andy! Andy's had a hard start to his young life but he is SUCH a sweet boy! The shelter environment makes him a little nervous and hyper so I took him on a little field trip - he calmed right down the moment he hit the car seat and was a perfect gentleman on his ride (though the ice cream shop was out of italian ices - drat!). Next week we'll go on a longer outing and I'll be sure to get some pictures. Such a sweet guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page