Saturday, July 31, 2010

Split?

Years ago (yeah, I'll update the design eventually...) I started the site as a place to put all the fun stuff I found around the internet. As things evolved I started using the site for writings and news on animal welfare (and specifically dogs) as well. So I'm wondering what people think: should I split this blog in two, one for humor related content and one for animal related content?

I'm sort of inclined to leave things the way they are - it won't hurt people coming here to see some fun stuff to see a bit about dogs (and gloss over it if they so choose), and it definitely won't hurt those of us tacking some pretty serious subjects to have a laugh now and then, but I wanted to know what YOU think. Feel free to comment as well!


3 Comments:

Blogger JRM said...

I think anyone who works in animal welfare can definitely benefit not only from animal stories but a good laugh as well. No reason the sites have to be separate, IMO.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

I found this blog years ago (can't remember how) and have kept following it for the laughs. That I get to learn something about how some animals are treated, and the lucky ones helped is a bonus. Long may it continue.

2:49 AM  
Blogger jdh said...

Love the blog! Another option would be to have two feeds on the one blog for those who chose to subscribe to either/or. Then they could aggregate and read one or the other, and the majority of us could read it all :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Home Page